Monday, June 8, 2015

May Favorites + Update

I'm back!! After my laptop died and I thought I lost all the pictures I took, I was not happy. Last week I checked my camera and found that I didn't transfer the pictures to my laptop. So, I'm back and I will be posting every day this week! I apologize for the longer hiatus but everything is back to normal.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

On to the my monthly favorites! I didn't have a lot of favorites this month but I have been loving some pretty great items.

ELF Makeup wipes

These wipes are amazing. They are super soft and the right amount of dampness, These wipes are only 3 dollars which is a steal for how good they are. I haven't used these wipes on my eyes but these wipes remove face makeup with ease.


Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation

This is an oil free foundation that is supposed to provided a flawless natural look. I believe this foundation lives up to its claim. I love that it lasts all day and it evens out my skin tone. This foundation is a medium to full coverage which is perfect during the summer when you don't want to wear a ton of makeup. I will say that this foundation does tend to turn a bit orange.


Maybelline Master Conceal

This is an amazing concealer from the drugstore. This concealer has amazing coverage and it is easy to blend. I will be writing a full review on this product and I will go into more detail about it.


Smashbox Halo Powder

I got this product in a Try it Kit from Sephora. I really love this powder because it is very easy to use. This powder blends easily and looks amazing on the skin without looking cakey. I use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush with this product.





YSL Volupte Tint in Oil in Number 5

I thought this product was a huge money grab until I heard so many great  reviews. This product is a tinted oil for your lips but it is works like magic. The oil goes on glossy at first and leaves a beautiful shine on the lips. As this product dries the shine goes away and the color becomes more pigmented and becomes like a stain on the lips. The oil sinks into the lips and actually nourishes them.

Murad Clarifying Cleanser

I first tried this cleanser in this 30 day pack and I fell in love with it. This cleanser is made with 1.5% salicylic acid making it perfect for acne prone skin. I do find this cleanser can be drying if used to much so I tend to use it only when I need it and I make sure to moisturize. I have seen an improvement in my skin and my acne when I use this cleanser.


That is all the products I have been loving this month. What have you been loving?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment