Wednesday, September 7, 2016

August Beauty Favorites

The month of August just flew on by! I don't have many products to share with you all this month but the few I have are quickly becoming top products!

Skincare

BVspa Salt Scrub and Sugar Scrub

I always love a good body scrub and these two are incredible! The Salt Scrub is good for deep exfoliation but it is not at all harsh. I also really love the berry scent of this. The Sugar Scrub is a very gentle exfoliator especially because the sugar crystals are so fine. The scent of this scrub is pink grapefruit which is one of my favorite scents! I personally use body scrubs because I have dry skin and these scrubs are amazing at clearing away the dry/dead skin to leave my skin feeling soft and smooth.

Jack Black Supreme Cream

Yes this is a "men's" product but this shave lotion has worked wonders on my legs. This shave lotion has Macadamia Nut oil which really helps to soften the skin. Also, because this shave lotion doesn't foam it makes getting a closer shave easier and you can use less of it!



These are sample sizes
Nude ProGenius Rescue Oil + First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

I'm not entirely sure why my skin has been so dry this summer but this combo came to the rescue. I have raved about the Ultra Repair Cream before because it is hydrating for dry skin and soothing for sensitive skin but sometimes I found it was a little to heavy for my skin. That's why I started adding the Nude ProGenius Rescue Oil in! The Rescue Oil not only lightens up the Ultra Repair Cream but it also helps with skin texture.

Makeup


Everyone on YouTube has been raving about this product. It has al the benefits of a BB Cream but provides amazing medium coverage. I like that this product gives amazing coverage but still feels super light on my skin. The only negative about this product is you have to apply it with your hands or else you won't get the coverage.


I have a lot of red in my skin so I am always trying green product to help counteract the redness. This product is a pretty good price and it is does a great job with redness! It helped with the redness all day which is a major plus.




From the look of the packaging, this product looks like the perfect fall lip colour! However, it is actually a beautiful Mauve pink which looked beautiful for the summer months. Although this lip crayon is matte, it never feels drying and it has incredible staying power. I keep this product in my bag as it is the perfect product to use on the go!

That is all my favourites for this month! What products have you been loving?

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

*Note: The BVspa Salt Scrub and Sugar Scrub were sent to me. The Wet N Wild lip crayon was gifted to me at an event I went too. All opinions expressed above are my own and are 100% honest.Please see my disclaimer for more information.*

No comments:

Post a Comment