Monday, February 27, 2017

February Lip Monthly Unboxing

I was super happy with my January Lip Monthly bag (read my review here) so I decided to stay for another month!


I think this month's bag is super cute with the leopard print!



Cosmoholic Gloss

I have never heard of this brand before and unfortunately there is no shade name on the packaging. However, this is a nice brown-nude colour and the lip gloss has a nice MAC vanilla scent to it. I don't like that this gloss is super sticky. The colour payoff is great!




Model Co Lipstick in Truffle

I have had Model Co lipsticks before and I have enjoyed them. This lipstick seems to be a moisturizing lipstick as it has a balm like feel to it! This colour is also a dusty brown-nude which I think is really pretty. It has a very sweet scent to it.



Cargo Eyeshadow in Shanghal

My big issue with Lip Monthly before my January bag was the fact that they claim to be a monthly lip product bag but they were sending other products like haircare. However, I'm making an exception for this product! I have never owned a Cargo eyeshadow so I was super excited to see this in the bag. This eyeshadow looks to be brown with a purple shift to it, which is just beautiful. The eyeshadow seems to have good colour payoff and it isn't powdery.




SUGAR Matte Lip Pencil in 03 Poison Ivy

I have never heard of the brand SUGAR before but I am super excited for this lip product. This is a beautiful berry red colour that seems to be very pigmented. I personally really enjoy matte lip pencil as I find them very easy to use and great for on the go application.



That's everything in my Lip Monthly bag! I'm rating this bag a solid 3.5 out of 4 stars! I really liked everything but this bag lost half a star because of the gloss. I really like the colour but it's way to sticky for me to wear (and not knowing the shade name is annoying).

Do you subscribe to LipMonthly? What did you get in your February bag?

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment