Friday, July 4, 2014

June Beauty Favourites

I can't believe June is over already. Summer is going by way to fast, I mean in two months everyone will be back in school (eep!). But, without further a due here are the products I've been loving during the month of June.






St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion; Coconut and Orchid scent

I hauled this on June 6th and since then I've been using this moisturizer nonstop! It is in an easy to use spray and it dries within seconds of applying. I find when I first spray it on, I can really smell the orchid but as the day continues the coconut is stronger ( don't worry, it doesn't smell like sunscreen!).




Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder; Highlight- 01

This is a beautiful golden colored highlight with just the right amount of shimmer. I mainly use this product on my brow bone but it can be used on your cheek bones and the inner corner of your eyes as well. I find this highlight lasts all day and really makes my eyes pop!





Rimmel Stay Matte Powder; 001 Transparent

I bought this product in May and didn't fall in love with it until this month. This powder is perfect for keeping shine under control and setting concealer. It also doesn't look super cakey either. I have also just been wearing this powder alone and it makes my skin look flawless.





This mascara is AMAZING! It's not every day I fall in love with a mascara, but Tarte has made me. The mascara holds a curl well, it makes my lashes look super long and thick, it hardly clumps and it is super black. I bought the travel size because I wasn't sure if I would like it.... I'm buying the full size ASAP.




Maybelline Line Stiletto; Blackest Black

This liquid felt tip liner is so easy to use. It makes winged liner a whole lot easier. Except this month I haven't been attempting the winged line look, I have just simply been lining my upper lash line as close to my lashes as possible to make them look even more full.





Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear; 405 Coral Reef

This is the perfect coral color, its not too orange or not too pink. I have been wearing this color on my toes all month. I find the Xtreme Wear hardly ever chips, which is a huge plus in the summer when you want your pedicure looking perfect (hello flip flops).

What products have you been loving during the month of June?
Have a beautiful day,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment