Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sephora Haul

I recently purchased some items online at Sephora.ca, this was my first ever online order (both on Sephora and in general) and I'm pretty happy with everything I purchased.






The item I wanted the most was the Sephora Favorites Summerstash! This was a value set with nine different products from different brands and a cosmetic bag.

The set includes;
- A Stila Cosmetics Magnificent Metals Foil shadow in the shade Kitten
- Nars Bronzing Powder in the shade Laguna
- Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in the shade Pink Escape
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes waterproof eyeliner pencil in 12L
- Deborah Lippman nail polish in Mermaid's Dream
- An OCC Stained Gloss in the color New Wave (Lip brush was included)
- Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer in Venus
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Marc Jacobs Lash Lifter mascara in Blacquer.

I'm not going to lie, I am a little disappointed that the items are all deluxe sample sizes. But I am still super excited to try everything.

I also ordered the Rosebud Salve in a Tube. This product feels so nice on the lips! Its soothing and adds a touch of shine to them. I have also learned that this product can be used in many ways such as healing minor burns and cuts, helping cuticles and this product helps calm and heal irritation. I will have to try this product out more and see if it does do everything it claims.







The final product I ordered was the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm. I bought this in the travel size just in case I didn't like it. I have yet to do a trial run with it but it claims to give you natural looking skin while minimizing the appearance of pores, lines, wrinkles, and redness. This product is supposed to be "invisible on your skin" meaning you get zero rub off.



And of course, I did get my three samples with my order. I chose the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White perfume, the Nest Amazon Lily perfume, and the Dior Diorskin Pore Minimizer. I also used the code "PUSHUP" to get a deluxe sample of Benefit's They're Real Push Up Liner.






As always, I am super excited to try everything out! Is there anything in my haul that you have tried or want to try? Any recommendations on what I should add to my basket for my next order?

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment