Monday, October 19, 2015

Sephora Favorites Brow Raising Review

As I was poking around the Sephora website, I came across this Sephora Favorites Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe. This kit contains seven items and it designed to give you the perfect arches. This kit comes in light/medium and in medium/dark.

For this review, I purchased the medium/dark kit.






Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown

This is the end all to be all in the brow world. I have not tried this product, so I was very happy that it was include in the kit. I do like that there is a spoolie on the one end. This product is full size.

Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

I have already tried this product and personally didn't like it. I found this brow gel, although held the brow hair in place FOREVER, felt way to heavy on my brows. I also felt like I had sprayed hairspray on my brows. This product is a travel size.





Benefit High Brow

Swatch of High Brow
This is a brow lifting and enhancing pencil. By using this pencil under the brow, the oyster pink color makes the whole area look lifted. The color is very pretty and it blends very easily. This product is full size.




Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in Medium Brown

This product has the same brush tip as her Tattoo Liner. I think this brush tip will make it very easy to use and give a very precise placement. this brush tip will also make it easier to draw "hairs". This product is full size.





Smashbox Brow Tech Gloss Stick in Brunette

This eyebrow pencil also has a spoolie on one end. When I swatched this product, I found it had a gloss look and it felt wet on the hand. I'm not exactly sure how it will look natural in the brow, but I am excited to try it. This product is full size.



L to R; Brow Wiz, Tattoo Brow, Brow Tech

Also, in this kit you received a mirror and a pair of tweezers.

Overall, I think this kit is great if you are into brows and want to try a bunch of different products. This kit is even better because 4 of the products are full size. I also think that it is great that the kit comes in two different colors. For 48 dollars Canadian, I think it is a great value.



Are you into the bold brow trend? Do you like value sets?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment