Monday, June 6, 2016

NYX Haul

A new NYX store opened in the Toronto Eaton Centre, so of course I had to go check it out for my self! It was the stores opening weekend so there was a free gift with purchase and the greeters were handing out chocolate bars that contained a coupon for a free product.


Contour Kit

My friend at work raves about this palette so naturally I had to buy it for myself. Let me say, this contour kit is super pigmented but very easy to blend. I think the banana powder will be perfect for the under eye area.


Full Throttle Lipstick in Lethal Kiss

I love hot pink lips especially in the summer. This is a beautiful hot pink and it is super pigmented. When I swatch this lipstick, it did leave a bit of a stain which I personally like in lipsticks.


Pro Lip Palette in The Pinks

I really love the idea of this palette! You can wear the colours alone or mix your own custom colour. However, I find the shades in this palette to be a little sheer.



Lip Lingerie in Baby Doll

This is the most popular lip product in the beauty community right now and I was lucky enough to pick one up. I haven't tried this product yet, but in the swatches for this post, you can see how pigmented it is. I am currently looking for this product in the colour Embellishment.


Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette

I picked this palette up as I thought it would the perfect accompaniment for the Contour Kit and boy was I right! This palette is super pigmented as you can probably tell by the swatches! I am loving the rose colour.




The free gift with purchase was the Lip Colour remover. The product I received with the free coupon was the HD  eye shadow primer. I haven't tried any of these free products yet, so I'll update you all when I do!



What have you purchased recently? Let me know below!

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! Love NYX products. I have the contour palette that you first posted and I really like it. I really want to try their Wonder Stick and the micro brow pencil but I just haven't pulled the trigger on either of them yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard both of those products are amazing!! I need to try them soon - maybe a drugstore haul is needed :P

      Delete