Monday, January 30, 2017

January Lip Monthly Unboxing

A while back I was subscribe to LipMonthly (read the post here). However, my biggest issue with it was it wasn't all lip products which if I am subscribing to a lip product subscription that's what I want, so I cancelled my subscription. During December, I received one of those "resubscribe" emails from LipMonthly. In this email, it stated that you can now customize the colours in your bag! So, I decided to give it a shot again!





Manna Kadar Liplocked priming Lipstick

I personally have not heard of this brand before but this lipstick is beautiful! When I swatched it, the lipstick had a cooling sensation on my hand. This lipstick also felt very creamy and had great colour payoff. I also really enjoy the colour which I unfortunately don't not the shade name.


Lord & Berry Crayon Lipstick in Black Red

I have had Lord & Berry products before I have enjoyed them so I was excited to see this product. This crayon had great colour payoff when I swatched it. I also really like the colour which is like a darker red.





Jelly Pong Pong Liptensity Hydrating Lip Gloss in Necessity

I have had Jelly Pong Pong products in other subscription bags before. The colour payoff for this lip gloss is amazing! I also like that this gloss is not super sticky. When I went to wipe the swatch off of my hand, this lip gloss seems to stain a bit which is also great for a gloss.



Hola Neon Velvet Liquid Lipstick in Lavender Soul

I have never heard of this brand before. Also, I have never tried a velvet liquid lipstick. This product had a great colour payoff and the colour looks beautiful. I'll have to update you all about how this product wears.



That is everything that was included in my January LipMonthly bag! I really liked the fact that I was able to choose colours of two of the products in my bag.

Do you subscribe to LipMonthly? What did you get in your January bag?

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment