Saturday, August 26, 2017

August Boxycharm

After really enjoying my July Boxycharm and seeing the sneak peeks for the August box, I knew I needed it!

The theme for this month's box is Beach Please! Here is what I got in the box

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Volume 2

This is an eyeshadow palette containing eight cool toned shades. Apparently these eyeshadows are crease proof so you don't need a primer. In the swatches these shadows don't like pigmented, some colours didn't even show up in the swatches. When I tried the shadows on my eyes, they were a bit more pigmented.


PUR Pro Lashes in Diva

These lashes are handcrafted with (apparently) the finest luxury silk. This makes provides ultra lightweight, natural looking fuller lashes. These lashes are cruelty free and are durable and reusable. I got the style "Diva" in my box and I find them to be very dramatic.


The Beauty Corp #GRLPWR Liquid lipstick in the shade Date Night

This is an intensely pigmented liquid lipstick that is enriched with shea butter and vitamin E. These ingredients is supposed to make it a comfortable wear. This lipstick claims to be life proof with serious staying power, so it won't cake, flake or dry out. To be honest, I do find the packaging to be a tad cheap looking and feeling - the lid of my liquid lipstick doesn't actually line up very well with the bottle.


Royal & Langnickel Moda Pro Brush Set

This is a 3 piece brush set. It includes a pointed blush brush, a chisel blender brush and a crease brush. These brushes are very soft and don't shed.



Bellapierre Gel Eyeliner in Ebony

This is a waterproof eyeliner. It was very creamy when I swatched it and the colour payoff was intense. I have tried Bellapierre products before and I have enjoyed them.



That is everything that I received in my Boxycharm. I am rating this box a 5 stars out of 5. I am happy to have or to try everything in this box! I can't wait to see what is in the September box!!!

Do you get Boxycharm? Did you enjoy your August box and did you get the same items as me? Let me know in the comments!

If you want to sign up for Boxycharm, consider using my link: https://boxycharm.com/refer/Sarah-OXWDZMJE

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

*NOTE: The Boxycharm link is an affiliated link. It gets me points that I can redeem for products. All opinions expressed above are my own and are 100% honest.Please see my disclaimer for more information. Thank you*

No comments:

Post a Comment