Tuesday, August 15, 2017

July Boxycharm

I recently jumped back onto the Boxycharm train (read about my past experience here and here)! Boxycharm retails for 21$ American (or 33$ Canadian) for 4-5 full sized items.

The theme of the July Boxycharm is Cutie Pie. Here is what I got in my July box.

Blinc Electric Eyes Palette


This is a five shadow palette in some beautiful jewel tone shades! This shadows are super pigmented and seem to blend nicely (at least on my hand, I haven't tried them on my eyes yet). I think these shadows would look amazing if you spritz your brush with some water or setting spray.




Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Lock Diary

I personally like the Ultra Satin Lips from Colourpop so when I saw this in the box I got excited! I also didn't purchase anything from the Hello Kitty line. This is a beautiful pink colour and like all Ultra Satin Lips it is very pigmented. I do find that these don't last as long as a matte lip product but the Ultra Satins are way more comfortable to wear!

Bare Minerals Powder Duo

This is a translucent powder duo that features both a matte powder and a glow powder. When I swatched these powders, I didn't see the glow powder showing up on my skin. I have also never used any Bare Minerals products before so I am excited to play with this powder duo more.




WinkyLux Eyebrow Pencil

This is an universal eyebrow pencil. The pencil has a slanted tip which usually makes it easier to apply. I like how this product includes a spoolie on one end but when I swatched this product it seemed really dry and dark.



Project Beauty Setting Spray

This is just a setting spray. It comes in a glass bottle! I have tried this product and I found the spray nozzle did not spray a fine mist but this setting spray worked pretty well.

That is everything that I received in my Boxycharm. I am rating this box a 4 and a half stars out of 5. It lost a half star for the dry eyebrow pencil. However, everything else in the box I am excited to have or to try.

Do you get Boxycharm? Did you enjoy your July box and did you get the same items as me? Let me know in the comments!

If you want to sign up for Boxycharm, consider using my link: https://boxycharm.com/refer/Sarah-OXWDZMJE

Another question: would you be interested in a Glossier haul? Let me know in the comments!

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

*NOTE: The Boxycharm link is an affiliated link. It gets me points that I can redeem for products. All opinions expressed above are my own and are 100% honest.Please see my disclaimer for more information. Thank you*

No comments:

Post a Comment