Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wish List Wednesday - Too Faced

It is that time where we ask ourselves what is on our make up wish lists. This month I will be focusing my wish list on Too Faced items. Here is my wish list.

3-way Lash Lining Tool

Let me start off by saying, I have had this item before and I didn't see the huge deal with it. Now, that I haven't used it in about a year, I see the true purpose of it. I miss the way it made my lashes look fuller and how easy it was to line my eyes. This is literally a hidden gem in the make up world. I have added it to my wish list because I decided I needed to show this tool more love and appreciation.

La Crème Lipstick in Marshmallow Bunny

This lipstick is a baby pink with a hint of sparkle. This sparkle shows up lightly when I swatched this on my hand in Sephora. When I swatched this lipstick it felt very creamy and buttery. These lipstick are also very moisturizing. I've read mixed reviews on the lasting power of these lipsticks, some people say they are long lasting, others say you have to constantly reapply.

La Crème Lipstick in Naked Dolly

This a light nude with hint of pink undertones. Like Marshmallow Bunny this lipstick it felt very creamy and buttery. These lipsticks are also very moisturizing. I've read mixed reviews on the lasting power of these lipsticks, some people say they are long lasting, others say you have to constantly reapply.

Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Palette

I am a sucker for simple eye shadows palettes like this. This palette is a mix of nudes and purples. The shadows are soft, have a great color payoff from the swatches I did and there isn't any fall out. From reading reviews I learned that these colors blend very easily like all other Too Faced shadows. I really enjoy how this palette is small and comes in a magnetic tin, perfect for travel. I also enjoy how the palette organizes the shadows into looks. The top row of shadows creates a day look, the middle row creates a day look and the bottom rows creates a fashion look. This palette also comes with a little instruction booklet showing you how to achieve the three looks. Of course, the possibilities are endless.

Lip Insurance Lip Primer

You apply this product before any lip color to achieve maximum color payoff. This product also makes lips look more full and it allows other lip products to glide on easier. Lip Insurance also stops lip colors from feathering, bleeding, fading or transferring. This primer stays it will stop all of these problems even "under the most extreme lip conditions ".  I thought this product would be fun to try and to put it to the test. Who knows, maybe this product is as amazing as it sounds.

That is all the items on my wish list from Too Faced. What is on your make up wish list? Do you wish for any Too Faced products?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment