Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Few Recent Purchases

I didn't share my 20 per cent of VIB Rouge Sale Haul because it was all products I need and have talked about before. Instead, I decided I would share with you a few recent items I have purchased.

Dior Crème de Rose Lip Balm

Every YouTube raves about this product. I did pick this product up during the VIB Rouge event. This is a smoothing plumping lip balm. I don't know how it plumps your lips but it does smooth and hydrate the lips. I find this lip balm hydrated for at least two hours. I like applying this lip balm before I start applying my make up because it preps my lips for a lip product. After using this product a few times, I have to say I don't enjoy the strong rose scent because it does linger on the lips.




Swatch of 655 Daringly Nude
Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in 655 Daringly Nude

I finally found these lipsticks in my local drugstore. This product is a matte lipstick but it has a creamy non drying formula. I wanted to pick this product up in more colors but unfortunately my drugstore was either sold out or the lipsticks were all used. The color payoff of this product is amazing. This lipstick also smells like vanilla.



Rimmel Apocalips Lip Gloss in 100 Phenomenon and 101 Celestial

Swatch of 101 Celestial
These lip glosses were on sale at my local drugstore and I picked them up because I haven't tried them yet. Phenomenon is a peachy nude and Celestial is a light pink. The color payoff of these lip glosses are amazing and they glide on smoothly. I really like the applicator on these glosses. These glosses have a sweet scent to them.





Swatch of 100 Phenomenon
What are a few recent items you purchased? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment