Monday, March 30, 2015

March Favorites

Well March will be over soon, which means I am almost done school YAY! School has been very hectic which is why I haven't posted for the last two weeks. I promise, I will be posting all this week to make up for that. Anyways, on to the products I have been loving this month

Benefit Gimme Brow

I am not one for those carved out brows, I want something a little more natural. This product gives me natural looking brows in under two minutes. I am in the shade light/medium which matches me perfectly. This product has little fibers in it that are supposed to mimic brow hairs. I am honestly so glad I bought this product.


Sephora Face Masks

I won't be going into too much detail about these masks as I have a whole post dedicated to them (Check back Friday) This product is a sheet mask with good skin properties. I don't have a specific one that is my favorite as I love them all.





Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters

These drugstore lip products are amazing! They are sheer but you can still see the color on your lips. I do have four of them and I love them all. I think sheer lip colors like this, especially ones from the drugstore, are perfect for trying new colors like oranges or more bold colors. I will say to watch from some colors as some are overly sparkly.




From Left to Right; 050. Berry Smoothie, 053 Sorbet, 027 Juicy Papaya, 080 Strawberry Shortcake

Gosh Length N Build Mascara

I bought this mascara simply because I needed a new mascara and I have fallen in love with it. This mascara provides the perfect amount of length. I like that I can add as many coats as I want and it doesn't look clumpy. This mascara also doesn't flake or smudge and it holds a curl for a couple hours.




Maybelline Camouflage Concealer
I finally picked this product up after hearing so much about it on YouTube. This concealer is full coverage but it feels light on the skin. I use this concealer to spot conceal but I have tried it under my eyes and it doesn't look cakey and it doesn't crease.


These were all the products I was loving this month. What products have you been loving?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love the Benefit Gimme Brow. I had it for a while but just fell in love with it lately. When I am rushed in the morning, it the best brow product. Easy to use and it is a color tint and gel in one. I am loving the mauve lip shade lately(thanks to Kylie Jenner) and love to pair the Essence very berry lip liner with NYX soft matte lip cream in stockholm.

    Shopping Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try Essence lip liners! Any other colors you suggest?

      Delete