Monday, May 16, 2016

April Ipsy Unboxing

I received my April Ipsy bag. For those who do not know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that is completely customized to you. Each month, they send you a themed cosmetic bag filled with  four to five make up items, tools, shampoo, conditioner etc. It is ten dollars American (For Canadians add 4.95 for shipping).


This month's theme is dreamer


See what I received below!

Luxie Beauty Tapered Highlight brush

I love the Luxie brushes! I'm super excited about receiving this highlight brush because I don't already have one. And let's be honest, the blue colour is beautiful!






Probella nail polish in In and Out

I have never heard of this brand before. The colour of this polish is absolutely stunning and the perfect colour for the spring/summer!



Tarte Lipsurgence in Wonder

Swatch of Wonder
I really enjoy the Tarte Lipsurgence. I love the colour payoff that you get with these lip products and I think this red/orange colour is perfect for spring/summer. I also really like the peppermint scent these lip products have. I am excited about this product as I don't have this colour.



Harvey Prince Hair treatment

We all know my hate on for hair products so I won't say much else about it. I will admit that this hair product smells amazing!!





Trust Fund Beauty Highlighter

Swatch of That Glow Tho
This is a super pretty gold highlighter! I love that this highlighter is named That Glow Tho. I've heard of this brand before and I am super excited to try it. I like that this highlighter is in a stick form. I'm also excited that Ipsy included a highlighter with my highlighting brush(major plus in my books).


Overall, I am rating this bag 4 stars out of 5. I'm very excited about the Tarte Lipsurgence, The Trust Fund Highlighter, the tapered highlighting brush and the nail polish. This bag lost a star because of the hair product. 

Are you a subscriber to Ipsy? What did you get in your April bag? Let me know in the comments below.

 If you would like to sign up for Ipsy, you can use my link: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ik8u?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

Stay beautiful
Sarah

*NOTE: The Ipsy link is an affiliated link. It gets me points that I can redeem for an extra product. Thank you*

No comments:

Post a Comment