Friday, May 6, 2016

Caryl Baker Visage Lipsticks

I recently received five Caryl Baker Visage Lipsticks and decide to share a short review with you.








Firstly, the lipsticks come in an amazing packaging.. I love the mirror on the lipstick case, it's very handy when applying lipstick on the go.

I really enjoy the pigmentation on the lipsticks, it only takes one swipe to get a great amount of colour payoff. I also enjoy the light vanilla/sweet scent these have!

On to the swatches!


Swatch of Flirt
Swatch of Marilyn
Swatch of Roseberry
Swatch of Supertramp
Swatch of Fawn

If you buy a Caryl Baker lipstick from now until May 8, a dollar will be donated to the Starlight Children's Foundation Canada. So ladies, go buy yourself a lipstick for yourself (and don't forget one for mom for Mother's Day) and support a great cause! To find a Caryl Baker Visage near you, click here.

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

*Note: This product was sent to me to raise awareness about the charity donation. All opinions expressed above are my own and are 100% honest. Please see my disclaimer for more information.*

No comments:

Post a Comment