Thursday, December 15, 2016

Maison Jacynthe Makeup Review

Awhile ago, I wrote a review on an amazing skincare line by Soins de Jacynthe (read it here). This company recently rebranded and launched a make up line! I am super excited to bring you all a review of some of the products included!!

This makeup line launched towards the end of August and features mascara, eyeliner, 9 different shades of lipsticks, 3 different shades of concealers, blushes, bronzers, powders and 15 different eyeshadow colours!

I reviewed the lipstick in number 9, a concealer in the green shade and the eyeshadow in number 8.

Lipstick in 09

This colour is super pretty! It reminds me of a raspberry colour but a tad lighter which is perfect for all seasons! This colour went on beautifully and although it didn't last all day like a liquid lipstick, I felt it wore down just as beautifully; it didn't bleed or feather and it didn't wear off in patches. I also found that this lipstick wasn't drying at all.

Eyeshadow in 08

This eyeshadow pan is huge compared to others! This eyeshadow is super pigmented but also really easy to blend which is a major plus in my beauty book. I loved how beautiful this shadow was all over the lid especially when I blended it out so it gave me a light wash of colour!

Pan size comparison

In the pan size comparison picture, the left pan is a Makeup Geek shadow and the right pan is a MAC shadow.


Green Concealer

I chose this concealer because I have a ton of redness in my skin! The green in this concealer did a wonderful job in counteracting the redness in my skin. I also really like that this concealer was creamy and was very easy to blend with my fingers.

concealer blend out with fingers
Overall, I am super impressed with all of the products I tried in this makeup line! The company has also translated the website from French to English, which makes it so much easier for non-French speakers (myself included).

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

*Note: This product was sent to me in exchange for a review. All opinions expressed above are my own and are 100% honest. Please see my disclaimer for more information.*

No comments:

Post a Comment