Friday, November 25, 2016

Sephora Favourites: Beauty's Most Coveted

This Sephora Favourites kit has to be my all time favourite! This kit focuses on the best selling makeup products. There is 12 products featured in this kit ranging from eye products, face products and skincare! This kit retails for $90 Canadian. Let's jump into this post!


Cover FX Enhance Click in Bubbly

This is a soft rosey peach shimmer. I like highlighters in stick form because they are easy to travel with and use. This highlighter blends easily into the skin. I have never tried a Cover FX before so I am super excited to try this out. This product is full size.


GlamGlow Supermud

This GlamGlow mask is supposed to target, prevent, and heal problem in the skin. I have never tried this type of mask before by GlamGlow so it should be fun to try. I think I will be using this mask more as a spot treatment to help with the occasional breakout I get.

Tarte Marine Boosting 4 in 1 Mist

This product is supposed to be a makeup setting spray, primer, skin refresher and hydrating mist all in one. I haven't tried this mist before but I am interested in it because of the hydrating mist claim.






Foreo LUNA Play

This is an even smaller version of the Foreo LUNA. This is a face cleansing device that uses pulsations for a deep but gentle cleaning of the skin. This Foreo has a non rechargeable battery so you can only get 100 uses out of it. I personally have the Foreo LUNA mini and I love it! My only issue is that this product isn't rechargeable. This product is full size.


 Laura Mercier Translucent Powder with Puff

This is a holy grail setting powder for a lot of people! This is a lightweight setting powder that is supposed to provide sheer coverage and make the skin look matte. I personally have never used this setting powder before so I am super excited to try this!




Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard

I spoke about this product in my makeup empties (read about it here). The colour Custard is darker than the one I previously purchased. The colour Custard is a yellow tone for light to medium skin tones. This concealer is also a holy grail product for most people!


Estee Edit The Edgiest Kohl Shadowstick in 01 Black Viper

This product is supposed to be a 3 in 1 product - eyeshadow, liner and primer. This shadowstick also claim to last up to 24 hours. When I swatched this product it was very creamy and pigmented! The Estee Edit line is new to me so I am excited to try this product. I personally will be using this product as a liner as I think it would look great smudged along the lash line. This product is full size.




Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

This is my favourite liquid liner! I love the brush tip as I find it easier to work with. This liner is supposed to be water proof, fade proof, crack proof, melt proof and run resistant. I have never tested the water proof but I have never had a problem with this liner fading, cracking, melting or running. This product is full size.

Benefit Ka-Brow! in shade 3

Benefit recently reformulated their brow products. This product is a cream gel brow colour that easily builds for natural looking brows. This product is also water proof. I like that this product comes with a brush! Benefit lists shade 3 as a medium shade perfect for light to medium brown hair and redheads. I have never used this product before.



Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 714

Urban Decay recently reformatted their lipsticks. Shade 714 is bright red colour in  Urban Decay's Mega Matte finish. When I swatched this colour, I can say it was highly pigmented! I personally have not tried the new formulas of the Urban Decay lipsticks so I am excited to try. This product is full size.

Beautyblender in Nude

The beautyblender is my favorite way to apply foundation! I always find I get flawless foundation and concealer coverage and application when I use the beautyblender. I have never used the nude coloured sponge before but I don't think there is anything different about it except for the colour. This product is full size.




Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone

I feel like Becca highlighters are a holy grail product for a tone of people! Moonstone is a pale gold colour. When I swatched this product, it was very pigmented and blended into the skin nicely! I have never used a Becca highlighter before so I am very excited to have this one.


That is everything included in this Sephora Favourites kit! I really like the variety of products that was included in this kit and I like that most of them are products I have not tried or are new. I think this kit would be perfect if you want to try many different products or want to try some of the most loved products at Sephora.

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment