Friday, December 5, 2014

Empties (+ Mini Reviews)

Be prepared for a longer post today. I have a ton of products that I used up.

NSPA Peach Shower Gel

I found this product in Walmart. This shower gel smells like you bite into a fresh peach. I really enjoyed this shower gel because of the scent, the way it lathered up and it didn't leave my skin feeling sticky or tight. Overall, I am really impressed with this product and I will be repurchasing it. TIP: I found this product on a "multi-deal", I got 2 for 6 dollars Canadian.







Neutrogena All-in-One Make Up Removing  Cleansing Wipes

I bought the travel size of these wipes because my local drug store was out of the other wipes I buy. I did really like using these. This product removed all my makeup with ease and it didn't sting my eyes. However, I won't be repurchasing these wipes because they are more expensive than the wipes I currently use and love #studentlife.

Caudalie Grape Water

This is a water that soothes and moisturizes the skin. I really love this product and it really does work. This product takes the redness out of my skin and makes it feel smoother and less tight. I am very happy that this product works. I have already repurchased this product both in the travel size and in the large size.






Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil

My skin reacts amazingly to cleansing oils and this oil was no different. It removed all my makeup and didn't leave my skin feeling oily. However, the packaging on this product is terrible. After maybe fives uses, the pump on this product broke and it would leak all over the place. I'm not sure if I just got a bad one or what but this problem is deterring me from repurchasing this product.

ELF Makeup Remover Pen

This is the most ingenious product ever. It is in a pen form and the tip has makeup remover in it, making this product perfect for making wing liner match. I am very happy with this product and the price is perfect, nothing beats 3 dollars Canadian! I will be purchasing more of this product.







Maybelline Baby Skin Primer

This is a pore filling primer from the drugstore. Although I don't have large pores, I was happy to see a primer, that was inexpensive at the drugstore. This was a good primer, not the best I have tried but it worked. The only thing I didn't like about this primer is it was very silicone based, obviously that is good for filling pores, but not good for those of us who just want an inexpensive primer. I haven't decided if I will be repurchasing this product because I have so many primer samples to get through.


Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo

I got this in the Sephora Glitz and Glam Pack (I wrote about this set here). This dry shampoo did work and it smelt great! However, instead of leaving winter residue, it left orange residue. This orange color was very hard to work in and try to get it to disappear was even harder. I won't be repurchasing this product.






Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Mascara

I absolutely hated this mascara. First off, I have a personal hate for plastic bristled mascaras. The formula of this product was too sticky and it just clung to my lashes, making them look heavy. Also, because of the formula it clumped my lashes together. I will not be repurchasing this product and I don't recommend it.

Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation

This is a light weight moisturizer. I use this product in the morning because it soaks into the skin fast and adds the perfect amount of moisture to my skin. I will be repurchasing this product.







That is all my beauty empties. What products have you used up? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment