Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sample Bin Ruffle

I'm ruffling through my sample bin again. I will be showing the five new samples I picked as well as reviewing the last five samples.

The Review (here)

Philosophy Cleanser

I actually didn't like this product at all. I felt it didn't clean my skin and I believe this made me break out.

Urban Decay Primer Potion

I was really looking forward to trying this sample, but unfortunately it had dried up. I did not get a chance to try it.

Tarte BB Primer in light

I wrote about this sample in my recent favorites here. I really love this primer. I didn't like using it as a BB cream. As a primer, I believe it would be perfect to use under BB creams because it adds that little bit of extra coverage.

GlamGlow Youth Mud

I have the travel size version of this mask and I love it. This sample was no different. I decided to use this sample so the product didn't dry up.

The New

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

This is an eye shadow primer that is supposed to prevent shadows from creasing, fading, melting and blurring. This is a silicone based product that evens out the skin tone on your eye lids and smoothest lines while creating a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup.




Bare Minerals Stroke of Light

This is an eye brighter that helps brighten dark circles, dark shadows and it eliminates the appearance of fine lines. This product is supposed to provide a refreshed and even tone look. I unfortunately don't know what color this sample is in.







Anastasia Brow Gel

This is a clear brow gel that is supposed to have extreme hold. This product is also long wearing. I am very excited to try this brow gel as I have only tried drugstore options.




Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

This mascara claims to give clump free lashes because the formula is not too wet and not too dry. This mascara is also not supposed to be sticky. This product is formulated with proteins that promote lash growth. I unfortunately do not have the subversion primer to try with this product.






First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

I already know I love this cleanser. I have included it in this post because it is a sample size but also because I am traveling home this month and decided this was the perfect size to bring with me. I also want to use as many samples as possible. This face cleanser removes surface oils, make up, dirt and grime. It is also great for sensitive skin.

What samples are you trying? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment