Monday, December 15, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Beauty YouTubers

When ever I am looking to buy a new product or product recommendations, I always turn to YouTube. I put together a list of the top 5 beauty YouTubers I always turn too or who I enjoy watching. This list is not in any order because I watch them all regularly.

Vivianna Does Makeup

This girl is incredible. Her videos always look professional and she always has these great ideas for videos. She posts a weekly vlog every Tuesday, which always has some interesting adventures and the London scenery is so beautiful. Anna also writes a blog (here).

Essiebutton

I must give some love to one of my favorite Canadian YouTubers. Estee is from Canada but is living in London. Estee has a great sense of humor and she says the most honest things (some that we are all thinking) when it some to beauty products. She has a separate vlog channel (here) and she has a blog (here). Also, if you like her boyfriend Aslan, he has his own channel (here). His videos are DIYs and recipes.

Young Wild and Polished

This chick is hilarious. If you ever need a good laugh but want to learn about beauty, YWP is your gal. Her videos are longer in length because she is chatty but she really goes in depth about the products. Her hauls are my favorite videos to watch. She also posts nail art tutorials, which all seem fun and very easy to do.

Emily Noel 83

Emily is the YouTuber I turn to when I want a ton of information on a product. She has a great personality and her reviews are always in depth. She has two main channels, one which is longer videos like hauls, favorites and empties and her second channel is strictly reviews in an express style format (here). I watch both channels and both are very good. Emily also has a vlog channel (here). Emily also writes a blog (here).

Jaclyn Hill

Jaclyn is the best YouTuber for tutorials because she is an actual makeup artist. Not saying that other beauty YouTubers don't have good makeup tutorials or don't know what they are doing. I always watch Jaclyn's tutorials to learn new techniques. I also really enjoy her favorites and haul videos.

These are my top favorite Beauty YouTubers. What are your favorite beauty YouTubers to watch? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

PS; I. must apologize for the lack of posts last week, I was sick and had no urge to write. I will be posting extra this week to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment