Monday, December 1, 2014

Lisa Fragrance Sale Haul

I was invited to go to the Lisa Fragrance Sale. This is basically a warehouse sale where you can buy brand name perfumes for half the price or sometimes more. This sale also has nail polish, make up and other personal care items like shampoo. I mostly go for the fragrances because it is such a good deal.



DKNY Fresh Blossom Perfume

I bought the smaller size of this perfume at the last sale and I have fallen in love the fresh yet floral scent of the perfume. When I noticed I was running low, I knew I was going to buy the bigger size this time around. The regular price for this large size perfume is 98 dollars Canadian. At the sale, this size perfume was selling for 55 dollars Canadian.






Swatch of 50 Precious
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 50 Precious

I love balm stains like this one. Revlon actually makes some of my favorites, so when I saw this product I knew I had to pick it up. The sale only had this color and another color but I liked this color more. Its the prefect nude shade. This product was 2.99 Canadian at the sale.






Stila Lip and Cheek Stains in Yumberry Crush and Acai Crush

Swatch of Yumberry Crush
I have been lusting over this product, especially in Acai Crush after watching Essie button's Autumn Trilogy video. It is the perfect berry color which is the best for this time of year. Yumberry is a light pink with shimmer in it. I won't be using these products for my cheeks, only for my lips. These lip and cheek stains retail for 32 dollars Canadian. I got them at the sale for 11.99 Canadian.



Swatch of Acai Crush



What have you purchased recently that was a good deal? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment