Monday, September 14, 2015

Estee Lauder Sale Haul

The Estee Lauder Sale happens twice a year and it is an invite only sale. So when I was able to score some tickets from a friend, I knew I was going to shop a ton!

Unfortunately, the sale was a bit of a let down. I did buy some things and I love everything  I purchased but I found that the sale lacked some of the items I really wanted, like foundation.

However, I did get some great stuff at some price good prices! So here is what I purchased. I am going to break it down into categories - some categories will have a group photo and some will be individual product photos - just so this post does not get hella long.

Face & Eyes


Smashbox Halo Powder in Fair

I already know I love this powder. So, when I saw it, I knew I had to pick one up. This powder also came with a brush (surprise!)  and a sample of the Smashbox Photo Ready Foundation Primer.






M.A.C Turquatic Perfume

I have heard nothing but good things about this perfume and I wanted to pick it up. It has a nice clean and fresh scent to it. It is also a very light smelling perfume, meaning it would be perfect in the summer months.

Smashbox Photo Op Eye Brightening Palette


This palette is designed to make your eyes look brighter. I was drawn to the eye shadow in this palette. A double ended shadow brush, a eyeliner and a full size mascara is also included. The mascara, eyeliner and the black eye shadow all have a hint of blue in it because blue makes the whites of the eyes brighter.






Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Champagne and Estee Lauder Eye Shadow in Sugar Biscuit

Eye shadows at the sale were buy one get one free, so, of course I had to pick up two.  These two shadows are really similar in colour but I thought they looked gorgeous. I also have never owned a Bobbi Brown or Estee Lauder eye shadow before.


Lipsticks:




I bought three lipsticks - they were 10 dollars each so it was a pretty good deal.

- Snow Orchid > Amplified
- Glam > Matte
- Flamingo > Lustre




L to R; Real Doll, Make Me Gorgeous, Snow Orchid, Flamingo, Glam




Travel Items:

- MAC Fix+ x2
- Clinique CC Cream in Very Light
- Smashbox Hydrating Foundation Primer
- Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara
- Smashbox eye Brightening Mascara
- Lily Pulitzer for Estee Lauder palette x2
- Lily Pulitzer Estee Lauder travel bottle

Charity Bags:

You were able to give a donation for Breast cancer research and in return you were giving a bag full of MAC makeup. I bought the maximum number of bags, which was 4.

All of the bags come with a Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep so I have four of them.

I also got the MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Looking good. I have three of these because I traded one with the people I went with

I got three Real Doll Lipsticks. This is a Lustre formula. *Pictured above*

I traded with the group I went with to get

- MAC eye shadow in Bouffant Veluxe Pearl
- Make Me Gorgeous Lipstick > Amplified *Pictured above*
- Real Redhead Lipstick (this will be passed along to my mom) > Lustre *Pictured above*

That is everything I picked u during the sale. I'm not sure what I am going to do with the extras I received in the Charity Bags (I may be thinking about holding a giveaway!).

What MAC, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown or Smashbox products are your favorites? Let me know in the comments below!

Stay Beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment