Monday, September 28, 2015

IMATS Toronto Haul

As you may know, I went to IMATS Toronto on Saturday and I had an amazing time! I wrote about my IMATS List and asked if you all thought I would be able to stick to it.

Well, I stuck to it for the most part but after getting some information about the MAC Cosmetic booth, I decided to skip that part of my list, which in turn allowed me to get a couple more things (that weren't on my list).

The first booth I went to was Morphe Brushes! I stood in this line for about 45 minutes.


G30 - Flat contour brush. Part of their gunmetal line


M439 - Deluxe buffer brush








M332 - Fluffy crease









M330 - Blending crease









M441 - Pro firm blending crease - this brush was not on my list, but the girl beside me in line grabbed 5, saying everyone is going to want this... so I grabbed one too.

Unfortunately, the Secretive eye shadow was not there.





I next went to this  booth selling Beauty Blenders. I got a bag of 6. (not pictured)

I then went to this Friends Beauty booth and saw they had Sigma there.

F80 - Flat top kabuki that everyone raves about.









Brush Cleaning Mat - I wanted to try this and thought it would be easier to pick up at IMATS

Also, I got a free travel sized E05 as a free gift. (not pictured)






I then headed to the Benefit booth!

Hoola - A cult classic! I also needed a cool toned bronze









Dallas - This is supposed to look great on every skin tone! I think it looks beautiful!








Rockatuer - The girl at the booth recommended pairing this with the Hoola bronzer.

Since I bought three items, I was given a free Dandelion lip gloss. (not pictured)





That is everything I purchased from IMATS Toronto. I had such an amazing time and I can't wait to see what the vendors are for next year!

did you go to IMATS this year? What did you purchase?

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment