Friday, September 25, 2015

IMATS List

I'm so excited to be going to IMATS Toronto tomorrow (Saturday). So I thought, I would post the list of things I want to get and then when I do my IMATS haul post on Monday, we can see how well I stuck to my list (hahah)

I'm not going to link everything (the post would be all links then), but I have broken it down by seller, so I'm sure it'll be easy to find online.

MORPHE
- M439
- M332
- M330
- G30
- Secretive eye shadow

MAC
- Prolong wear concealer
- Nylon eye shadow
- Wedge eye shadow
- Kid eye shadow
- Waterproof foundation
- Painterly paint pot
- Soft Ochre paint pot

I am also hoping to get some beauty blenders and the Real Technique Buffing Brush.

Do you think I'll stick to my list?

Wish me luck at IMATS. Have a great weekend everyone!

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go to that!! One day ...
    Have fun!! Can't to read about it :)

    ReplyDelete