Wednesday, November 11, 2015

October Favorites

Hello everyone!! I am alive!!!

For those of you who don't know, I am a full time student who also works and I write this blog. Over the past couple weeks, school has been crazy crazy busy, but I survived and here I am.

It is never too late for monthly favorites right? Right.

Here is a list of everything I have been loving this month.

Foreo LUNA mini

My skin was going through a really bad phase and I decided to pull the trigger on this cleansing brush. This product is like the Clarisonic except it is more gentle and cheaper (you don't need to buy replacement heads). The LUNA is also smaller than the Clarisonic. Since using this, my skin has never looked better!!



Caudalie Beauty Elixier

As my skin was going through this phase, it was also very very dry. I would spritz this all over my skin at night before my moisturizer and/or throughout the day, if my skin needed some refreshing. To be honest, I'm not sure how what this product did but I know it made my skin feel better. Just a heads up, this product smells terrible.

Maybelline Fit Me for Dry and Sensitive Skin

I really fell in love with this foundation this month. I found it had great coverage and didn't cause my already dry skin to get any drier. I will have a Face Off post including this foundation up next week, so I will talk about it more there!




MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

This concealer is absolutely amazing. It covers pretty much anything ad it lasts all through the day. I don't use this under my eyes because it is quite heavy.

That is everything I have been loving during the month of October, it was a pretty slow beauty month because of how crazy busy I was, but I can't wait to share all my favorites for November.

What have you been loving this month?

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment