Monday, November 23, 2015

November Ipsy Unboxing

I received my November Ipsy bag. For those who do not know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that is completely customized to you. Each month, they send you a themed cosmetic bag filled with  four to five make up items, tools, shampoo, conditioner etc. It is ten dollars American (For Canadians add 4.95 for shipping).



This month's theme is Beauty Blast and I am liking the galaxy bag.

Here is what I got

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

I'm pretty sure every ipsy subscriber received this mascara. I have tried this mascara before and it was okay, not great but not horrible.







An SLMissGlam Blush Brush

I have never heard of this brush brand before. The brush feels very soft and I am excited to try this because you can never have enough brushes. I really like the little crystals on the ferrule.



INSPR single eyeshadow in Carnival

This eyeshadow is a very pretty copper/bronze colour. It has some great pigmentation and it seems to blend out quite nicely. it does have some glitter in it but it doesn't over power the colour.


Model CO Highlighting Trio

L to R; Highlight Bronzer, Blush
This is a cream product that includes a highlighter (in the shade champagne), a blush (in the shade Peach Bellini) and a bronzer (in the shade Bronze). I have received the Model Co blush in Peach Bellini before so I was a little unhappy to see it included here again but I do enjoy that it is in a cream. I like that the products are clearly divided. The blush and bronzer have great pigmentation, the highlight does need to be built up a bit, but it does look great after that build up. There is some glitter in this product. All of the creams blend out nicely, easily and evenly.

Coolway Strong Hold Hairspray

By now we all know my dislike for hair products so I won't say to much about this product except for the fact I will be passing it along.





That is everything that came in my Ipsy bag. Overall, I am rating this bag 3 and a half stars out of five because I am excited about the eyeshadow, the blush brush and the Model Co trio. The half star is for the Smashbox mascara because I already know I feel about it. This bag lost the star because the hair product.

Are you a subscriber to Ipsy? What did you get in your November bag? Let me know in the comments below.

If you would like to sign up for Ipsy, you can use my link: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ik8u?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

Stay beautiful
Sarah

*NOTE: The Ipsy link is an affiliated link. It gets me points that I can redeem for an extra product. Thank you*

No comments:

Post a Comment