Monday, November 2, 2015

Irresistible Me Hair Extensions Review

Let me start this post off by saying, I know ABSOLUTELY nothing about extensions. I have never really felt the need to wear them or even attempt to because I don't see the need for them.

I usually let my hair grow long and then refuse to cut more than the dead ends off but recently I have been loving my hair to be a little bit below my shoulders.

So when I was giving the opportunity to review the Irresistible Me extensions, I thought it might be fun to try them.

I go the clip in type. The extensions are 140 grams and 14 inches in length. I chose the colour Chocolate Brown.

I found choosing a colour from the online catalogue to be quite difficult, especially when you can't decide between two colours. After quizzing everyone close to me and watching numerous videos, I think I chose the right colour.

I like that this company offers free returns. When you get your extensions, there is one side of the package that you open first. This first side has a piece of clip in extensions so you can test the colour and the length.

Please don't mind the bite marks in the right corner, my cat decided that packaging need to be tasted. He approves.





The extensions came with 7 pieces;

- 1 - 4 clip
- 2 - 3 clip
- 2 - 2 clip
- 2 - 1 clip


Before

After

The first couple times that I wore the extensions, I found the extensions to be very difficult to clip in but the clip in process got easier and easier as I wore them! These extensions can be styled using heated tools and Irresistible Me recommends washing them every 10 to 20 wears.

Overall, I found these extensions to be easy to use once you got the hang of it. I found these extensions to be a good length, as it was too drastic and I found the weight to be good for me. I will say, I don't think the colour I chose was really my "perfect" match, so be careful about that.

I think these extensions are great if you want to wear extensions occasionally or if you are an extension newbie, like myself. However, I think if you wear extensions all the time, I don't think these extensions are for you.

Do you wear extensions? What do you think about them? Let me know in the comments below!

Stay beautiful
Sarah

* NOTE: These extensions were provided to me in exchange for a review. My opinion was NOT swayed because of this. Please see my disclaimer for more information.*

No comments:

Post a Comment