Monday, November 14, 2016

October Boxycharm

I did a review on the August Boxycharm in early September (find it here). Although I was impressed, I didn't continue with the box as I did find it a tad expensive for us Canadians. However, when I say the sneak peaks for the October box, I knew I had to order it! So lets unbox this October BoxyCharm!


This month's theme was Boxy Bazzare. Gotta be honest, I don't really like the circus theme but its all about personal preference. Again, I love that the card lists what the products are, how to use them and the price for the item.

Temptu Liquid Bronzer

This liquid bronzer is supposed to be used with an airbrush machine. However, you can treat this just as you would a liquid bronzer. I think it has a nice colour to it but it does have some shimmer in it. When I swatched this product, I found it was hard to control the amount that I was getting, so just watch out for that. This is a full size product.

Konjac Sponge

This sponge is supposed to be good for all skin types and it not only helps remove make up and dirt but it also exfoliates. I am familiar with Konjac sponges but I haven't tried this brand before. This product is full size.





NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil

Using cuticle oil is must here in Canada's harsh winters! Using cuticle oil also helps your nails grow! I haven't tried this brand before but I am happy I received this product as I am always using cuticle oil. This product is full size

IBY Beauty Eyeshadow Palette

Although this looks like a simple neutral palette with colours that we (probably) all have in our collections, don't underestimate this product! The pigmentation on these shadows is AMAZING! The colours are like 'butter' and blend super well.


Luxie Brushes in 279 Blending, 229 Tapered Blending and 205 Tapered Blending

I have received Luxie brushes in past subscription boxes and I have always been impressed with them. So when I saw a sneak peek that these three brushes were included in this month's Boxychrm I knew I had to get this box. I personally like that all of these brushes are blending brushes because I personally can never have enough blending brushes.

That's everything I got in this month's BoxyCharm! Although I do like everything and will use it, I still think it is a tad pricey for us Canadians even when it is full size products. I think this because there are boxes in Canada that offer full size products for cheaper than this box. However, I think if there is something pretty amazing in BoxyCharm boxes down the road, I will purchase it.

Have you purchased a BoxyCharm since they started shipping to Canada? Let me know in the comments below!

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment