Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sephora Favourites: Lashstash

This is another one of the Sephora Favourites kits that I love to buy simply because I love to try new mascaras and formulas! This Lashstash features 10 mascaras (2 are full size) and formulas that are supposed stretch, volumize and enhance. The wands are supposed to curl, lift and define. This Lashstash also features a mascara primer.

Buxom Lash Mascara

This mascara is supposed to add volume to make lashes look bigger and more full. I believe that I have tried this mascara before but I can't remember my thoughts on it.






NARS Audacious Mascara

This is a buildable mascara that has a "lash catching" brush that is supposed to separate, lengthen and amplify the lashes. I have tried this mascara before and I did not like it. The brush did separate my lashes but it made me look like I only have four lashes on each eye because it made my lashes clump together. I will probably pass this mascara along to a friend who may enjoy it more than I did.


Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

I recently talked about this mascara in my makeup empties (read about it here). I really love this mascara! Although this mascara is only supposed to give the lashes volume, I find it gives my lashes amazing length too.





Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara

This mascara is supposed to provide amazing volume. I have tried this mascara and I didn't like it. I found the formula to be way to flakey and it didn't do much for my lashes. I will be passing this mascara along to a friend who loves this product.


Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

This mascara is supposed to provide length and volume! I remember trying this mascara but I can't remember my thoughts on it. I'm excited to try this mascara again.






Benefit They're Real Mascara

This mascara is a classic and is supposed to provide major length. I used to love this mascara but the last time I used it, I didn't love it as much as I originally had. Maybe the last one I tried was bad?

Smashbox Photo Finish Lash Primer

I have never tried this lash primer before! This primer is supposed to make lashes longer and make your mascara last longer with no flaking or smudging! I'm worried that because this lash primer is white, it will make my lashes look grey when I layer a black mascara overtop.



Estee Edit The Edgiest Up & Out Double Mascara

This is one of the full size products in this kit. I have never used this mascara but it claims to provide high volume and curl to the lashes. This mascara also claims to be clump-proof, smudge proof and sweat and humidity resistant. Some big claims to live up too!



Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara

This mascara claims to give volume and length for dramatically stretched out lashes. I don't think I have used this mascara before so I am super excited to try this one!






Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara

This is the other full size mascara in this kit. This mascara is supposed to provide defined volume, lash separation and can be worn for up to 24 hours. I have never tried this mascara before but I am looking forward to putting it to the test.

Overall, for the price of 54 dollars Canadian, this is a pretty good mixture of mascaras. I personally think it is a good buy for anyone trying to find a new mascara or as a gift for someone who loves beauty and may be hard to buy for.

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment