Monday, November 21, 2016

Trash Talk: Hair Care Empties

The final post in my empties series and this one is all about hair care! You can read my makeup and skincare empties here and here. Let's jump into this post.

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo

I really liked this dry shampoo. It made my hair feel less greasy and it provided a bit of volume to my hair as well. I didn't find that this dry shampoo had a strong scent to it but it made my hair smell clean. This product does leave a bit of a white cast but it was very easy to rub in.




Amika Perk Me Up Dry Shampoo

I fell in love with this dry shampoo and it has easily become my favourite. The sad thing is, this dry shampoo is so expensive as it is a salon brand and was only sold in salons until recently when Sephora Canada added it to the website. This dry shampoo did an amazing job soaking up the excess grease in my hair and give my hair a clean scent!

Bumble and Bumble Repair Blow Dry

This is a heat protectant that also helps to seal split ends and stop hair damage. I use this product primarily as a heat protectant as I use a blow dryer and a flat iron on my hair. This product also smells amazing! I have purchased a small travel size of this product after I finished this small sample size.




Batiste Dry Shampoo

This is my favourite inexpensive dry shampoo. It does an amazing job soaking up the excess grease and oil in my hair and the scent of this is very light. I usually get the original scent which is in a clean scent. This dry shampoo does leave a horrible white cast but it does massage away very easily. I have a whole bunch of backups of this product!

That is all my haircare empties and the end of this trash talk series! What products have you finished up recently?

Stay Beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment