Friday, November 28, 2014

November Favorites

The end of the year is quickly approaching, but lets take a moment and look at all the products I have been loving this month. There is only a small amount of product because I haven't been trying anything new.

Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara

I got this sample sized mascara in the Sephora Favorites Lash Stash (here). I am absolutely in love with this mascara and I can not await to buy the full size version. This mascara makes my lashes super long and it holds the curl perfectly. I love that this mascara is made with argan oil because it helps nourish my lashes and it makes them very soft. This mascara is also said to help strength your lashes.





Tarte BB Primer in light

I pulled this sample out of sample bin (here). This is a make up primer but it also can be built up and worn alone like a BB cream. This primer also has the benefits of a BB cream. I love this product as a primer more than as a BB cream. I found this primer helped my make up apply smoother and because it has a pigment, it add some coverage. I think this primer will be great in the warmer months under BB creams because it does add some much need coverage.

Boscia Make Up Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil

This is a deep cleansing oil which dissolves make up and impurities. This product is extremely gently on my skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I bought the travel size version of this product because I didn't know how my skin would react to it. My skin absolutely loves this product and since using this product my skin looks healthier. I will be buying the full size of this product asap.





The Body Shop's Peach Body Butter

I love these body butters. This product always makes my skin feel hydrated and refreshed. It doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin and the scents are just amazing. I have been pairing this body butter with the peach scented shower gel, which creates the most perfect peach scent. A tiny bit of this product goes a long way.



That is all the product I have been loving this month. What have you been loving this month? Share your products with me in the comments below.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment