Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Getting back

Hi everyone,

I decided to pop on here and apologize for my absence over the last few weeks. As I said in a post, I was pretty sick and had no urge to write about makeup (or even wear makeup, shocker I know). By the time I was feeling better, my family and I were getting ready for the holidays. I hope you will all understand that I wanted to spend time with my family over the holidays without worrying about posting.

Regular posts will resume on January 12th with my December favorites.

I hope everyone had a great holiday with all their friends and family. I wish you all a happy and make up filled new year.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

Ps. If you have an item you want to see reviewed or something you would like me to write about, please leave it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment