Thursday, April 23, 2015

April Ipsy Unboxing

I recently received my April Ipsy bag. For those who do not know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that is completely customized to you. Each month, they send you a themed cosmetic bag filled with  four to five make up items, tools, shampoo, conditioner etc. It is ten dollars American (For Canadians add 4.95 for shipping). Here is what I got in my April Ipsy bag.


This month's theme is Beautifully Bohemian. Also, I'm not a huge fan of this bag.



Essence Lash Princess Mascara

This mascara gives dramatic volume. The brush on this mascara is curved to give your lashes the maximum amount of volume possible. This mascara is a new product for Essence Cosmetics. I tried this mascara when and I have to say I don't really like it.

Jor'el Parker Femina Fragrance

This fragrance has a very light feminine scent, which I am enjoying. I have no idea what notes it has in it but it smells a bit like another perfume. This product comes in roller ball form which makes it easy to apply and travel with.





Starlooks Lip Gloss in Cuddle

In the tube the lip gloss looks like a bronze shade with glitter in it. When swatched this lip gloss colour completely disappears and all that is left is glitter. This gloss is also very sticky. This lip gloss has a nice vanilla scent to it.




Theorie Argan Oil Hair Treatment

This is a hair treatment made with Argan oil. Hair treatments are not my thing so I passed this along to my mother.







The Balm Nude Dude eye shadow in Fit

This is a nude shadow that has sheen finish to it. This shadow is very pigmented and it is a bronze shade. This is my first The Balm product and I am very happy with it.




That is everything that came in my Ipsy bag. Overall, I am rating this bag two and a half stars out of five because I am excited about the Balm eye shadow and the perfume. I gave half a star because although I like to try mascaras, this mascara just wasn't for me. The hair treatment and the lip gloss were complete duds in my books. Are you a subscriber to Ipsy? What did you get in your April bag? Let me know in the comments below

If you would like to sign up for Ipsy, please use my link: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ik8u?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

Stay beautiful
Sarah

*NOTE: The Ipsy link is an affiliated link. It gets me points that I can redeem for an extra product. Thank you*

No comments:

Post a Comment