Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Sephora Sheet Masks

I did say I was going to do a full post on the Sephora Collection Sheet Masks. I have personally used these masks, in the a couple different types and I fell in love with them.

These masks are one use only and I do find these masks to be cut a little big for the face. However, the positives outweigh the negatives. I can actually feel a different in my skin after the mask comes off.

I also think these masks would be great to travel with as they are one use and they are contained in a little foil packet (inside the outer circle package)

There is 8 different "kinds" of these masks. They all contain different skin benefits.

Green Tea; This mask mattifies and purifies the skin. The green tea helps soothe the skin and reduces the look of breakouts. I have tried this mask and was supper impressed with the results. My skin was not red where I was breaking out and this mask made my breakout smaller.





Lotus; This mask is moisturizing and soothing. It is designed to refresh tired looking skin and reduce the signs of fatigue and strain. I have also used this mask and it does exactly what it claims. My skin looked brighter and it felt softer after using this.




Lingzhi; This mask makes the skin look smoother and it has anti-aging properties. This mask is supposed to make the skin look plumper and more young looking. I have yet to try this mask.







Ginseng; This mask tones the skin. This mask is also supposed to energize the skin while tightening it to create plumper more youthful skin. I haven't tried this mask yet.


Pomegranate; Anti-fatigue and energizing is what this mask is supposed to give to your skin. This mask is also designed to protect the skin while making it look refreshed and awake. I have tried this mask and I did notice my skin looked brighter and not as tired looking.





Rose; The benefits that this mask has for your skin is moisturizing and brightening. Your skin is supposed to be provided with deep moisture. It is also supposed to brighten dull looking skin. I have used this mask and this really helped my dry skin. My skin actually felt moisturized. I didn't notice any brightening.


Pearl; This mask is supposed to be brightening and perfecting. This mask is supposed to brighten the skin with natural-origin pearl. I have yet to try this mask.







Honey; The benefits of this mask is nourishing and balancing. This mask nourishes dry or sensitive skin. It balances the skin to help sooth and refresh the skin. I have used this mask and my dry and sensitive skin did feel better. It felt smoother and this mask did help soothe my angry skin that day.

These masks provide great skin benefits for all different types of skin issues. I highly recommend these masks. Have you tried these masks? What is your favorite type of mask?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment