Monday, April 13, 2015

Makeup Shakeup; Spring

With it being officially spring and it is actually starting to feel like it here in Canada, I thought this would be the perfect time share how I where my makeup differently in the Spring time.



During the warmer months, I tend to wearing lighter foundations and ones that are dewy and give me  some glow. My favorite foundation for this is the L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation.

I also tend to shy away from winged liner in the spring. I do still wear it but not as often as I do in the winter.  I really like to focus on shadows that a shimmery and I like to have long lashes.

Some great shimmery shadows are the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight and Champagne. Since these are actually an eye shadow primer, they are long lasting and they won't crease. I also like the Maybelline Color Tattoos in Barely Branded and Inked in Pink.

For my lashes, I have been really in love with the Tarte Gifted mascara. But any lengthening mascara will work.

On my lips, I tend to go for sheer balm type lip products. I also like to wear brighter colors. My favorite right now are the Revlon Lip Butters.

Also for the lip, you could use the jumbo crayons. These crayons are great for quick application and they give a good amount of color. My favorite crayon lip products are the Revlon Colourburst Balm Stain and the Tarte LipSurgence

Finally on my nails I like to use pastel nail polishes. My current favorite pastel polishes come from the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant line.

How do you switch up your makeup for the spring?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment