Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wish List Wednesday; Smashbox Edition

I haven't done a wish list in what feels like years. So today I decided today list all the items I wish I could have from Smashbox. Here is what is on my wish list.




Liquid Halo HD Foundation

This foundation has an SPF of 15 and it contains a "light responsive technology" so you skin will always have a luminous finish. This HD formula creates an even finish that is supposed to be undetectable to the eye. This foundation is a sheer to medium coverage. I am always willing to try new foundations and this one looks promising.

Full Exposure Palette

This eye shadow palette has 14 neutral colors; 7 are matte shade and the other 7 are shimmer. These shadows are supposed to be very pigmented and are created to work with every skin tone and eye shape. This palette comes with a duo ended brush, a 24 hour eye primer and a eye shape chart (this is designed to show you how to use eye shadows to enhance your natural eye shape.

Telephoto 3 in 1 Face Brush

This is a duo fiber brush that can achieve full, medium or light coverage. This brush can be used with powder or liquid foundations. Simply twist and click the brush to the level of coverage you want. I. really like the idea behind this brush and would love to try it and see if it really lives up to the claims.

Photo Finish Primer Water

This primer water is suppose to hydrate and color correct the skin. This product gives the benefits or priming, hydration and sheer radiance. This primer is free of silicone, alcohol and oil. This primer water is also supposed to awaken the skin while keeping it hydrated and ultra soft. This product is all the rage on YouTube right now and a ton of Beauty Gurus are raving that is works. I would love to try it and see if it lives up to its claims. Since I have dry skin, I am always looking for a product to give my skin a boost of hydration.

Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst
This disc contains 5 shimmery colors that can be used to add a glow to the skin. Baked Starburst contains golden tan, soft peach, tan, champagne and bronze shimmer colors. These soft shades can be layered together and dusted onto cheeks, temples, the nose, or on the lids for a glowing look.

That is everything on my wish list. What products from Smashbox do you want to try?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment