Monday, January 4, 2016

Beauty Resolutions

Hello my lovely readers! Long time no write. I apologize for my absence, the last month was super busy for me - final projects, exams, mock interviews, holidays etc. Also, I'm thoroughly convinced that I can't remember anything unless I write it down - I forgot my camera when packing to go home for the holidays, can't blog without decent pictures.

All that aside, I hope each and every one of you had an amazing and safe holiday and New Years. I personally did and I also celebrated my 21st birthday (I'm a New Year's Eve baby).

Let's jump into today's post, which is my 10 resolutions for 2016. 10 does seem like a lot but I think its a pretty manageable list.  * these are in no particular order! *

1) Keep posting on my Monday and Friday schedule - stick to it.

2) Be more active on twitter (@beautyjunkiexo) and Instagam (@beautyjunkiesarah)

3) Write things down - Lists are your friend, Sarah

4)  Buy more liquid lipsticks - I really love Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Bauhau5

5) Use the samples you receive or give them away

6) Try to find my perfect nude - I've tried in the past but I need to commit to this

7) USE my eyeshadows

8) Drink more water!

9) Write more reviews

10) Try new beauty trends - baking etc.

What are your resolutions for 2016? Beauty related or not, let me know in the comments!

Stay beautiful,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment