Monday, January 18, 2016

ChopSaver Review

I am super excited to be writing about this product as I am obsessed with it. This is the ChopSaver Lip Balm in Natural.

The ChopSaver was created by Dan Gosling, who is a professional trumpet player. He found that his lips were always super chapped and realized that all wind instrument players experience this issue.

The ChopSaver comes in two versions, Natural and one with SPF. The Natural version has a slight citrus scent which is not overpowering. The ingredients of this product claim to be all natural and certified organic. This lip balm is also gluten free and not tested on animals.

I've been experience super dry lips as I am dealing with a cold. This cold is giving me a stuffy nose, so when I go to bed at night, I become a mouth breather, thus my lips are dryer than normal.

When I wake up I apply this lip balm. No joke, 20 minutes later you would have never have guessed how chapped my lips were because this lip balm made them super smooth and there is no dry skin in sight. I have only needed to apply this once a day as it is that moisturizing. I don't find this lip balm to be overly thick or greasy.

I have used this lip balm under a liquid lipstick and it worked really good. This lip balm didn't make it hard for me to apply the liquid lipstick over top of it either.

Overall, I am in love with this lip balm! It works well, doesn't affect any liquid lipsticks and its not overly thick or greasy.

This lip balm is currently only available at CVS in the USA. To my Canadian readers, you can order these online here (The shipping is kind of expensive).

What lip balms do you all like?

Stay Beautiful
Sarah

*Note: This product was sent to me in exchange for a review. All opinions expressed above are my own and are 100% honest. Please see my disclaimer for more information.*

No comments:

Post a Comment