Monday, January 11, 2016

Enhancing Natural Beauty

I came across the brand Glossier and I was inspired by their idea about enhancing natural beauty. I decided to write a post about the product I use to enhance my natural beauty.

First thing first, I believe taking great care of your skin is the first step in enhancing natural beauty.

About 4 to 5 months ago I purchased the Foreo LUNA mini ( I wrote about it in this favorites post). This cleansing brush has completely changed my skin. It removes make up and dirt that has settled in to pores but it super gentle.


Another skin product that has completely changed my skin is the Clinique Smart Serum. This serum targets the need of your skin making this serum ideal for almost everyone. I find that this serum makes my skin softer, not as dry and it tones down the redness in my skin. The only down side to this serum is it is pretty pricey.




I also always make sure to keep my skin hydrated. I use the GlamGlow Thirstymud when my skin feels super dry and needs a boost of hydration.




During my night time skin care routine, I either use the Origins Night-A-Mins or the Josie Maran Argan Milk with her Argan Oil.








Onto makeup.

If I'm not going anywhere for the day, I usually go makeup free. But if I do have to go somewhere, like to run an errand, I usually wear the Bourjois Paris Healthy Serum Foundation. This foundation is a light to medium coverage foundation but what I like about the foundation is it has a serum built in so I feel like it is taking care of my skin at the same time.




Usually when I just wear foundation to run an errand, I always fill in my brows. I love using the Benefit Gimme Brow as it gives a very natural look to the brow. Brows always make an the face looks put together. I also love my eyes so filling my brows in draws eyes to my eyes.



I finish this easy and light makeup look with whatever mascara I am using at the moment and the Bare Minerals Pop of Passion Lip Oil Balm. This lip product is super hydrating. I have this product in Plumberry Pop. This product can be applied sheer or built up. The colour Plumberry Pop is not a neutral/ natural colour at all, but I personally feel the most confident in a bright lip.
Swatch of Plumberry Pop



Glossier is an American beauty company that specializes in skin care and enhancing women's natural beauty. You can check out Glossier beauty products here. Unfortunately they do not ship to Canada.

What products do you use to highlight your natural beauty? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment