Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 Beauty Resolutions

Although, New Years has passed, I wanted to share my three beauty resolutions of 2015.  These resolutions are things I want to accomplish throughout the whole year.

My first resolution is to use up products in my makeup stash. I don't have a huge makeup stash like some beauty bloggers, but I do have a far amount. I have already gone through and threw out makeup that was old. I need to use the rest of the make up so it doesn't get old and therefore wasted.

My second resolution is to try new products/colors. I love buying different value sets because I get to try new products but I find I don't try new colors. I have a ton of samples in my sample bin that I haven't tried or used because I'm afraid of the color, for example, red lipstick. I'm more afraid of not liking the way it looks on me or not being able to pull off the color.

My last resolution is to take more risks. This resolution does tie into the previous one. I really want to start taking more risks when using colors and different techniques. I also want to try to wear different types of products, like cream vs powder etc.

These are my three beauty resolutions for 2015. What are your beauty resolutions? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment