Monday, January 19, 2015

Small Drugstore Haul

I popped into my local drugstore to pick out a new foundation...I ended up walking out with a few more things than expected, (does this happen to anyone else??)

I only wanted a new foundation and this L'Oreal True Match Lumi caught my eye (and it was on sale). This foundation is supposed improve your complexion. It is made with 40 per cent water for all day hydration and it contains vitamins and antioxidants, which is what improves your skin tone. I got this foundation in porcelain/ivory or W1-2. This foundation also has a pump which is a major plus.








I also picked up the Rimmel BB cream. I got the radiant version which is supposed to wake skin up and add illumination. This product has nine skin benefits which include: primes, moisturises, minimises pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, mattifies, brightens, and helps protect. This BB cream is supposed to be light weight and ultra comfortable while providing a natural look. I got this product in the shade light.






swatch of 050 Berry Smoothie
I picked up the Revlon colorbuurst lip butter in 050 Berry Smoothie. This is a lip product provides a sheer wash of color but it is also moisturizing. It does have a bit of a balmy feeling and texture to it. I also noticed some shimmer in this color, but it doesn't appear in swatches.






Swatches of NYC liner



I heard Tati talking abut this product recently and decided to pick it up. It is the NYC big bold and precise liquid eyeliner. This eyeliner has a 2 in 1 felt tip that makes both bold lines and thin precise lines. This formula is supposed to last up to 10 hours, be easy to apply and fast drying.






The last product I picked up was the brow precise pencil from Maybelline. This product has a brow pencil on one end and a spoolie on the other. This product is supposed to make brows look defined and shaped along with keeping unruly brows in place. I got it in the color soft brown.








That is everything I bought at the drugstore. What did you recently purchase from the drugstore? let me know in the comments below.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment