Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sephora Haul

I have a small Sephora Haul to share with all of you today. I was giving some gift cards for Christmas and my birthday, which I decided to buy some items that I have been wanting.

Bite Beauty Line & Define Lip Primer

This 100 per cent natural product preps, plumps and primes your lips. This product is supposed to create the perfect canvas for any lip product whether it be lip gloss or lip stick. This lip product contains many oils to help moisturize your lips as well. The tip of this product can be sharpened and what I find the greatest about this product is the fact that there is a sharpener built in.


Kate Somerville EradiKate

This product is a fast acting, spot treatment for acne. This solution helps to cleanse the skin, reduce redness and diminish future breakouts. I watched Tati talk about this product in her Tip Tuesday Video. This product uses sulfur to treat the acne. I did buy this product on a whim and have yet to try it. I will keep everyone updated on this product. Also included was a foil packet sample of the Kate Somerville oil free moisturizer.


Smashbox Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer in the color Flushed

Swatch of Flushed
I did just post about this product in my most recent Sample Bin Ruffle (here) but I loved the coral one so much, that I decided I needed another one. The pigmentation on this product is insane. I do agree that this product claims to be weightless but as far as it lasting all day, I am a little doubtful. Does it last for at least 3 hours? Yes. As far as 8 plus hours, I don't think so.



Sephora Collection Nano Lip Liners in 04 Candid Candy and 15 Royal Rose


Left is 04, Right is 15
These lip liners are crazy pigmented. They are also creamy and glide across the skin. Unfortunately these nano lip liners do not have a huge range of colors, this collection does cover the basic lip liner needs. I have yet to see if this product is long wearing.



What products have you recently bought from Sephora? Want to try any of the products I mentioned above? Let me know in the comments below.

Stay beautiful
Sarah







No comments:

Post a Comment