Friday, September 5, 2014

L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Liner Review

I was wondering the aisles of Walmart one day and found these eye liners by L'Oreal claiming to be a boldly colored silky pencil eyeliner. I purchased one of them that day to give it a try, fast foreword to now and I have five out of the seven colors. I decided to post a review on these drug store eye liners.

This is what the packaging looks like.

The pencils are super creamy. They don't tug at my lash line or m waterline at all. The pigmentation of these liners are incredible. The color comes out vibrant and intense. Also, what the packaging says the color is that is the color you get.

I also enjoy the color range of these eye liners. There are some vibrant shades and there is some neutral shades as well. I also enjoy that this line of eye liners includes a highlight shade.

Like I said before, I am missing two colors. The missing colors are Charcoal, a grey shade and Purple.
Plum; the prefect combination of purple and blue


True Teal; I think this one is my favorite

Black; Super pigmented

Cobalt Blue; A perfect ocean blue

Highlight; A beautiful champagne


I hardly put any pressure on the pencil while swatching them

I have found two negatives with these pencils. The packaging claims they are smudge proof and up to 16 hours of wear. These liners do smudge and I personally have not gotten 16 hours of wear out of them. The other negative I have found is the pencils gouge easily. Since they are so creamy, if you accidentally hit the tip with the cap, which I have done a few times now, a chuck of pencil will be on the lid.

Overall, I am impressed with these liners and I am determined to get the two colors I am missing.

Have you tried these liners? Are you impressed by them?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

* NOTE; All items above were purchased by me with my own money. These thoughts are my own. *

No comments:

Post a Comment