Monday, September 29, 2014

Empties (+ Mini Reviews)

It is time for another empties post. It is a small amount of products this time and they range from skin care to make up.

Dial Body Wash

This came in a sample pack I purchased back in July. This had the best citrus scent! It really woke you up and it felt really refreshing. This product lathered great and it did leave my skin feeling soft and clean.
The Verdict; I will be repurchasing this product and probably more scents from this brand.


Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

I got these wipes in the same pack I got the body wash. I love simple cleansing wipes. They remove all my eye makeup and foundation without irritating my skin or eyes. These wipes also don't have a scent to them, which is great.
The Verdict; I will not be purchasing these wipes because I have found ones that I like better. These wipes are still incredible though and I do recommend them.

Marc Jacobs Gel Lifter Mascara

I got this sample mascara in a Sephora Favorites Pack called SummerStash. I did not like this mascara. I found this mascara to be very thick and it clumped up because of that. I also found that this mascara did not make my lashes longer and it didn't hold a curl.
The Verdict; I will not be purchasing the full size of this mascara.






Quo Mini Eye Makeup Remover Pads

These wipes can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart for five dollars Canadian. This product is amazing, they remove all my eye makeup. They are not harsh on my eyes or the skin around them. This product also has no scent.
The Verdict; I will be purchasing more

Aerie Whoa!! Fragrance Mist

I loved the fruity scent of this mist. The scent also lasted for a long time, which I found surprising because it was just a mist. Overall, I was super impressed with this product.
The Verdict; I will not be repurchasing it yet, I have too many other perfumes to use.






Glamglow Youth mud Mask

This was a sample but I did get two uses out of it. I really enjoyed this mask and exfoliating treatment hybrid. It did tingle a lot but it wasn't harsh. This really helped clear up my T-zone. It also smells pretty good.
The Verdict; I bought the travel size of this product because the full size is a little expensive. I also bought the travel size to continue testing it.

Klorane Dry Shampoo

I got this product in my one ipsy bag (here). This product did have a strong male scent, like cologne to it and it did leave a ton of white in my hair. But this product did work. It soaked up all the excess oil and made my hair look very clean. The scent did go away once you worked it in
The Verdict; I will not be purchasing a full size because I have to order this product online and it is just too much of a hassle.





Batiste Dry Shampoo

 This is the coconut scent, which smells amazing! I am a big fan of Batiste. This dry shampoo soaks up all the oil and leaves my hair looking clean and it make my hair feel soft. This product does leave white in my hair, but once it is worked into the roots, you can't see it at all.
The Verdict; I will be purchasing a full size of this product

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N117

I got this sample at Sephora, I did only get one use but I fell in love with this foundation. This foundation is a light to medium coverage but it feels super light on the skin. I love that this foundation covers up all the red in my skin and I find it doesn't show up on any dry patches I might have.
The Verdict; I will be purchasing a full size of this product in this shade.






Blinc Mascara

This was a sample mascara. This is a tubing mascara and I did not like this at all. I used it once and then threw it out. What I didn't like was the fact that when I blinked, all of these 'tubes' fell onto my skin. It looked absolutely terrible.
The Verdict; I will most certainly not be purchasing the full size this product


Hourglass Mascara (similar)

This was a very simple mascara. It gave my lashes nice length and volume. It also held a curl pretty well. This mascara did smudge a bit underneath my eyes and it did clump a little bit. I find this mascara would be great layered under of over another mascara.
The Verdict; I would purchase the full size of this mascara but the price is a little too much for my liking.





Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara

I got this mascara in the Sephora Favorites Lash Stash pack, I wrote about that (here). I enjoyed this mascara. It gave my lashes great length and great volume. It held a curl nicely as well. I will say, the brush takes a bit to get used to because it is very different, but once you get the hang of it, your lashes will look great.
The Verdict; I might purchase the full size of this product, right now I have too many mascaras to try before I can say for sure.

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

I did enjoy this mascara. It did give my lashes great length and it held a curl but I found it flaked too much and it smudged a lot. I did use this mascara until it dried up.
The Verdict; I have a full size of this mascara waiting to be used.






That is all of my empties, again I have a ton of mascaras. What products have you used up recently?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment