Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Top Five Fave Eyeliners (Drugstore + High End)

In this Top Five Fave post, I am going to talk about my favorite Eyeliners from both the drugstore and high end brands. I have a great mix of liquid and pencil liners, some are colorful and some are just plain black.


Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper

I think this is my favorite high end liquid liner. This liner goes on so smoothly and because it is not a felt tip liner, I find it very easy to control. This liner is very black and it dries matte. This liner makes it super easy to create the perfect wing and makes it easy to draw thick or thin lines.







Maybelline Line Stiletto in blackest black

This is my all time favorite drug store eyeliner. I actually wrote about this in my last Top Five Faves post (here). So I will make this short. It is a felt tip liner but I find it very easy to control. Also, it has a very black formula, actually the blackest formula I have seen on a liner. This liner lasts all day for me.


L'Oreal Silkissime Liner in True Teal

I did a review on these liners (here) and I am still very happy with them. These liners do come in black and grey but I really enjoy the teal one. The formula of these liners are buttery and very soft. They have a great color pay off and they usually last about six hours for me.






Sephora Brand Eyeliners

Although these liners are in Sephora, I don't find them ridiculously priced. I have many liners from this brand in many colors but I grabbed the black one in the Nano version for this post. The formula of these pencil liners in very smooth and creamy. All of these liners have a great color payoff and they last a very long time.

Too Faced Perfect Eyes liner in Perfect Black

This pencil liner glides on smoothly and it has amazing color pay off. I enjoy how this liner comes with a smudger at one end so it is very easy to create a Smokey eye look. These liners are waterproof and don't budge all day. This liner comes in five other colors as well.






These are my Top Five Favorite eye liners, some of them are newer and some I have enjoyed for awhile. What are your favorite eye liners? Have you tried any of the ones I mentioned?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment