Friday, September 19, 2014

Make up of the Day - Travel

I am traveling home for the weekend and I am sharing the make up I am wearing while I travel. Now, I don't have a long trip but I am catching an early bus and I need to rush out the door. Here is my travel make up look.





















Step 1: I apply a primer all over my face. I use a nickel size amount. I am using the Amazing Cosmetics Anti- Aging face primer. I personally rub primers into my face instead of pressing them in. I also apply a lip balm to prep my lips for a lip color later. My all time favorite lip balm is the Burt's Bees Bee's Wax lip balm.

Step 2: After I let the primer set, about 60 seconds. I dot my Garner BB cream onto my face. I put a dot on my forehead, both my cheeks, my chin and down my nose. I stipple this into my skin using a moist Beauty Blender. Once I have stippled all of the product in, I blend it outward towards my hairline and down my neck, again using the beauty blender.

Step 3: If I have any redness or spots that the BB cream didn't cover, I use my Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. I just dot this onto any spot and stipple the product into my skin using my Beauty Blender.

Step 4: I set all of my concealer with the Covergirl Aqua Smoothers Pressed Powder. I use my Real Techniques Multi Task brush to do this. I don't brush this into my skin as it will move the concealer, so I gently press the brush into my skin.

Step 5:  Since I will be wearing this make up all day, I use the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.

Step 6: I curl my eyelashes with my Revlon Eye lash curler (similar) and apply a coat of the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara to my top and bottom lashes.

Step 7: I apply a neutral lip gloss like Buxom's White Russian lip cream.

I don't wear any eye liner or eye shadow when traveling in case I fall asleep and also if I decided to go out on a Friday night, I always find that eye makeup looks better applied about an hour before you go out.

This is my go to travel look. I find it is the easiest to do when in a rush. What is your travel make up routine?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment