Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bite Lip Pencil Review

I recently purchased Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix. This is a holiday kit created by Bite Beauty, it contains four lip pencils and  costs 29 dollars Canadian.

I personally love Bite as a brand. I love the fact that their products are 99 per cent food grade and that their products are gluten free. I also love that they are a Canadian company as well. I have not bought a Bite product that I haven't liked.






I really like how these pencils come in a beautiful tin that keeps them protected. The tissue paper on the inside is a perfect touch. I also love the mirror the tin has on the inside of the lid.




Swatches

Swatch of Pomegranate


Pomegranate is a bright rose-red pencil












Swatch of Sable





Sable is a beautiful nude pencil. This shade is new to this set.








Swatch of Rhubarb





Rhubarb is a purple red pencil










Swatch of Winterberry




Winterberry is raspberry colored pencil. This shade is also new to this set.









These lip pencils are very pigmented, creamy and glide on to the lips. I think all of these colors are perfect for anyone. I love how travel friendly these pencils are. Overall, I am very happy with this product and I might go buy another one (for myself yes.)

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment