Monday, November 10, 2014

Empties + Mini Reviews

I have a small amount of empties to share with everyone today. I am very happy to say that almost all of these products are one that I haven't talked about before.

Boscia Multi-Masking Medley

This is a kit that contains four foil packets of four different peel off masks y Boscia. I only really enjoy the Luminizing Black Mask as it left my skin feeling the most refreshed and clean. I gave the Green Tea Oil-Controlling Mask to a friend because I don't have oily skin and she does. My skin had a terrible reaction to both the Bright White Mask and, funny enough, the Cool Blue Calming Mask. Overall, I will be purchasing a full size bottle of the black mask because I liked the way it made my skin feel and I didn't react to it.



Yes To.. Cucumber wipes

I wrote about these wipes in my drugstore haul (here) and then again in my disappointing products (here). Although, I had some skin issues with these wipes, I did use them all up. After the many breakouts, I decided to use this product to clean up swatches. This product does remove make up very well but because it broke me out, I won't be repurchasing it.

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads

I bought a FAB beauty kit and this product was in it. These pads exfoliate, tone and brighten. I really enjoyed using these pads on a daily basis but they were exceptionally great fro travel because I didn't have to worry about toner leaking. Overall, I will be purchasing a full size of this product but I will only be using them for traveling because I have a toner that I enjoy using on a every day basis more.





Fresh's Brown Sugar Shower Gel Sample

I only got one use out of this product because it was a tiny sample. This shower gel smelt like lemons or citrus in general to me and I really enjoyed it. This shower gel did lather up nicely and it made my skin feel very clean. My skin also didn't feel tight after using this product. I am not sure if I will purchase the full size of this product, as I have a ton of shower gel to work through.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Shower Gel Sample

I only got one use out of this product because it was a tiny sample. This shower gel lathered up very well. However, I did not like the scent of this at all, it was too floral and too perfumey for my liking. This shower gel also made my skin feel tight. I will not be purchasing a full size of this product.







Sephora Outrageous Curl Mascara Sample

I got this mascara in the Lash stash kit by Sephora (I wrote about it here) This mascara claims to give 'dramatic volume and curve'... It gave volume but it didn't hold a curl at all. I also didn't enjoy the brush on this mascara as it was very small and the mascara clumped around the already tiny bristles. I will not be purchasing a full size of this mascara.

Benefit's That Gal Brightening Face Primer Sample

I really love this primer. I usually buy the full size of this product but I haven't repurchased it because I have been working through my huge sample bin that is full of primers. This product does brighten the skin leaving it looking beautiful. I also find this primer is a great base for my makeup to sit on. I will be purchasing a full size of this product once I get through all my samples.




Avon Big and Daring Mascara

I got this product in my ipsy bag (here). I really enjoyed this mascara. It added a ton of volume and it held a curl pretty well. I liked the jumbo curved brush as well. I honestly have no complaints about this mascara but to me it was just average. I may purchase this item or I may not, I liked this mascara but it didn't wow me which is the reason I am on the fence about it.

That is all my empties. What products have you used up?

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment