Friday, November 21, 2014

MOTD - Presentations

With many final presentations coming up, which is bringing an end to this semester, I decided to share the products I use and some tips on my presentation day makeup.


Tip 1: ALWAYS use products/ make up application you know work for you. I never ever try anything new on presentation days.

Tip 2: Keep it simple. You want everyone to be focused on what you have to say, not on how dramatic your liner is.

Tip 3: Choose colors that make you feel confident. Don't wear a bold lip if you aren't comfortable in it.



The products;

To keep my make up lasting all day, I always use a primer. Right now, I am using the Maybelline Pore Eraser.

Following tip 1, I used the Make Up For Ever HD foundation. I applied this with a damp beauty blender. I did use two layers of foundation to add some extra coverage.

I applied the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer under my eyes to conceal my dark circles. I also used the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer to hide anything that wasn't covered by the foundation.

I set all my make up with the Amazing Cosmetics Pressed Powder using my Real Techniques Multi-task brush. I then sprayed the Urban Decay All-Nighter setting spray, this insured my make up did not budge.






To make sure my eye shadows don't crease, I used the Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer. I then applied the three lightest shade in the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette.







After eye shadow, I used a combo of the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and the Maybelline Stiletto liner to create a small winged liner. I used the two liners because I love the easiness of the Tattoo Liner, however I find it smudges on me so using the Stiletto liner (which is waterproof) just locks everything in.

Time to curl my lashes and apply mascara. I have been loving the Clinique lash primer ( I wrote about it here). I then coat my lashes in whatever mascara I am using, right now it is the Josie Maran Black Oil Mascara.

I then apply a fairly neutral lip color. Right now, I am obsessed with Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in the color moody.









That is my presentation look. How do you do your make up for presentation/public speaking engagements? If there is anything you would like me to review, please tell me in the comments.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment