Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sample Bin Ruffle

I used up my last samples (here), I will be giving a mini review on them and I found new ones to try!

Review

Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil- Gel

I had two sample packets of this product and to be completely honest I didn't like using it. I found this product didn't make my skin feel clean at all.

Make Up Forever HD Primer

I got two uses out of this sample and I really enjoyed it. This left my skin feeling really smooth and it acted as a great base to apply my make up too.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Ceylon

I barely had any product in this sample because it had mostly dried up. I did have enough for one use and I did enjoy the way it made my skin look 'glowy'. This foundation is a sheer foundation but I was able to build it up in some areas that needed more coverage.

Urban Decay Naked Skin in Shade 2

I did get two uses out of this sample. I really enjoyed the weightless feeling of this foundation. I found this had better coverage than the Sheer Glow but I wished it left my skin looking more dewy.

The New

Philosophy Cleanser

This is a 3 in 1 cleanser for the face and eyes. This cleanser can soothe dry and sensitive skin. This product dissolves impurities, dirt and makeup. I am very excited to try this sample because I am always trying to find products that work well on my dry and sensitive skin.







Urban Decay Primer Potion

This product provides a smooth base for eye shadows while concealing redness on the eyelid. This product also makes colors look more vibrant. Since I personally don't wear a ton of eye shadow on a daily basis, I like to apply eye shadow primers under my liner to make it last longer.

Tarte BB Primer in light

This is a tinted skin treatment that can be worn alone or under makeup. This product claims to have 12 hour wear, minimizes pores, brighten skins and has Buildable coverage. This product is oil free and has a SPF of 30. This primer also has many skin benefits and anti aging properties. Trying different and new primers is my favorite.






Glam glow Youth Mud

I have this product in the travel size but I got this sample in one of my Sephora bags and have decided I need to use it before it dries up. This is a mud mask that is also an exfoliator. I wrote about this mask here.


Do you have a sample bin that need to be ruffled through? Share some of the samples you want to try with me in the comments.

Stay beautiful
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment